Occasionally, the Retriever web app may ask you to provide your media (pictures, videos, etc.) again. This can happen for a few reasons:
- We don't recognize the format of the media.
- If you're attempting to provide an image, then we'll refer you to the library that handles our image conversions, ImageMagick. ImageMagick maintains a list of supported file types and formats, to check if your format is supported.
- If you're attempting to provide a video, then we'll refer you to our partner, Zencoder. Zencoder maintains a list of supported file types and codecs, to check if your format is supported.
- Perhaps the upload failed. In this instance, please just try again, and make sure the tag shows the upload is "Done" before navigating away.
- If you're using the "Fetch from URL" option, please ensure you have a valid URL. Also, be sure to check that the URL links directly to the media asset, and not just a web page that contains the media asset.
If the above suggestions don't help, please submit a ticket or give us a ring at 888-817-2817, and we'll be happy to help!